FREQUENT PULMONARY DISEASES
- Asthma in children
- Allergic Rhinirit
- How to diagnose astham correctly?
- Individualizing Asthma therapy
- Asthma and pregnancy
- How to use peak flow meter and eosinophils to diagnose asthma?
- How to help patient to strictly follow-up asthma treatment?
- How to treat asthma exacerbation at home?
- Primary tuberculosis infection vs asthma in children
- Asthma cases are still omitted in community
- Asthma patients and frequent asked questions
- Inhaler devices for asthma
- Nebulizer choice
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- COPD classification
- Systemic effects of COPD
- Why do no-smokers also have COPD?
- 10 alert signs of COPD exacerbation
- Oxygen therapy
- Pneumococcal vaccination
- Personalizing and targeting therapy for COPD
- Risk of having COPD for smokers
- COPD nutrition guide
- Rehabilitation exercises for COPD patients
- Breathing exercises for COPD patients
- Improving physical activities for COPD patients
- Borg Scale
- Glandular tuberculosis
- Primary tuberculosis
- Breast tuberculosis
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis
- Sequela of tuberculosis
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Diabetes can easily lead to tuberculosis
- Tuberculin Skin Test TST
- Principles of tuberculosis treatment
- Common causes of pleural effusion
- Primary tuberculosis are often omitted
- Instructions for collecting sputum for Tuberculosis Test
- Tuberculosis prevention for children who spends time near someone with active TB
- Consequence of wrong tuberculosis treatment
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- Causes of daytime sleepiness
- Sleep Apnea treatment
- High percentage of vietnamese people has sleep apnea symptoms
- Sleep apnea in children
- What is AHI?
- Risk factors that lead to sleep apnea
- Snoring - Normal or Sleep Disorder?
- What is CPAP? Which patients need CPAP treatment?
- 10 Sleep Hygiene Tips
- Consequence of Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Central Sleep Apnea vs Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- CPAP- Continuous Positve Airway Pressure
- Berlin Questionnaire to perform Sleep Apnea screening
- Cigarette addiction
- What is counselling for smoking cessation?
- Electronic cigarette
- Is smoking cessation easy or dificult?
- Does smoking cessation lead to weight gain?
- Short-term and long term advantages of smoking cessation
- Health effects of passive smoking
- How to help your parents to quit smoking?
- Cigarette addiction and health
- Cigarette addiction - A mental and physical status
- How does Varenicline help smoking cessation?
- Say NO to cigarettes
- Respiratory system
- Lung cancer
- Acute bronchitis
- What is pleural effusion?
- Gastro-oEsophageal Reflux Disease GERD
- Tâm phế mạn
- Sore throat
- Streptococcal pharyngitis
- Cough with prolonged sputum may be bronchiectasis
- Cough up blood
- Lung cancer screening
- Causes of prolonged cough
- Chest pain
- How to easily produce sputum?
- Wheezing in children
- Advantages of Spirometry
- Preparation before spirometry test
- Prevention of Respiratory Disease in Chidren
- Flu vaccination
- Officer can easily catch respiratory diseases
- How to keep your 6 month baby free from illness?
- Respiratory function tests
- Parental knowledge in child healthcare
- First Aid for a choking child
- Difference between cold and flu
- Sử dụng thuốc giảm ho - Long đàm - Tiêu đàm
- Melioidosis Disease
The Best Pulmonologists
MD. NGUYỄN HỒNG ĐỨC
- Department Head of Out-Patient, Pham Ngoc Thach hospital
- Main lecturer of University of Medicine Pham Ngoc Thach
PhD. LÊ KHẮC BẢO
- Main lecturer of HCMC University of Medicine
- Deputy Head of Respiratory Department - Nhân Dân Gia Định Hospital
Dr. NGUYỄN THANH THÚY
- Ex-physician of Pham Ngoc Thach hospital
- Phoi Viet Respiratory Center
- More than 20-years experience in lung disease treatment
Dr. QUÁCH MINH PHONG
- Pulmonologist of An Binh hospital
- Ex-Deputy Head of Turberculosis - Lung Disease Department of Ca Mau Province